Job title: Registered Nurse (RN) – Part-Time – 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM
Company: Signature HealthCARE
Job description: Job Description:
$10,000 Sign on Bonus for Full Time RNs
We have Increased our Pay Rates for our Nurses!
Signature HealthCARE of Kinston is a 106-bed facility that offers a wide array of services enabling our patients and residents to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patient and resident needs from short-term rehabilitation to traditional long-term care. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential. We know that choosing the right center for your healthcare needs can be overwhelming. We hope you find our website to be a valuable resource for you and your family in your decision-making process. We are here to assist you, so please call us anytime with questions.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as an RN, Registered Nurse.
Signature HealthCARE (SHC) is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
As a Registered Nurse (RN) for our team, you will be responsible for providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our residents.
Requirements for Consideration include:
· Registered Nurse with current state license.
· Must have current/active CPR Certification.
· Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
· Excellent technical, assessment, and documentation skills.
· Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
Additionally, this position will include supervision of the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
- Optional for short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
- Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
- $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
Signature Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Location: Kinston, NC
Job date: Sun, 05 Mar 2023 04:55:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!