Job title: LPN or Certified Medical Assistant – Boys & Girls Pediatrics – Sevierville Location
Company: East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
Job description: Applications are being accepted for Certified/Registered Medical Assistant or LPN.
At East Tennessee Children’s Hospital, care is at the CORE of who we are. We are comprised of team members who live out our core values of Compassion, Ownership, Respect, and Excellence. We support each other by fostering a culture of team engagement that creates moments that matter – every interaction, every time.
- Compassion – We imagine what others are going through, work to alleviate suffering, and create joy whenever possible.
- Ownership – We take pride in our work, act with integrity, and feel personal responsibility for achieving our mission.
- Respect – We listen, understand, and communicate openly and politely. We recognize our diverse strengths.
- Excellence – We set high standards for performance in delivering the safest patient care. We give extraordinary and meaningful experiences to our patients, their families, team members, and the community we serve.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Assists and performs nursing functions under the supervision of a Nursing Supervisor. All functions performed are within the limits of the Tennessee Nurse Practice Act and nursing policies and procedures.
- If LPN: Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing and completion of an advanced Pharmacology course required Or, if a Certified or Registered Medical Assistant: Successful completion of program and successful completion of certification/registration exam for Medical Assistant.
Minimum Work Experience:
- 1-3 years medical office setting preferred
Required Licenses/Certifications for position:
- Licensed Practical Nurse in State of Tennessee or current Certified or Registered Medical Assistant designation.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Strong assessment and critical thinking skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to meet the demands of an active position.
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Heavy lifting, pushing and pulling is required up to 50 lbs occasionally, 20-30 lbs frequently and 10 lbs constantly to move objects of up to 150 lbs. Sudden emergency situations have the potential for exposure to lifting or moving of up to 150 lbs. Frequent bending, walking, sitting, squatting, reaching and standing are required. Keyboard/computer use and/or repetitive motions may be required.
Location: Sevierville, TN
Job date: Sun, 05 Mar 2023 07:45:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!