Job title: Medical Assistant (Part-Time) – Oakfield
Company: Rochester Regional Health
Job description: SUMMARY
As a Medical Assistant, you are a non-licensed health care provider who, under the direction and supervision of a licensed health care provider, delivers direct and indirect patient care. You play an integral role in maintaining patient well-being, and contribute to the success of patients, physicians and licensed health care providers.
LOCATION: 41 Main Street Oakfield, NY 14125
SCHEDULE: Varying Schedule M-F 8am-5pm
- Medical Assistant Certification or medical assistant experience preferred
- Strong customer service, computer, and communication skills
- Bilingual preferred
- Patient Care & Physician Assistance. Room patients in a timely fashion, complete patient work-up, obtain vital signs, assist physicians with procedures; manage physician orders and complete appropriate forms/requests; report issues to a licensed staff member when necessary
- Maintenance. Ensure treatment rooms are stocked as needed; update and maintain patientsâ e-record
- Compliance. Adhere to required department and system protocols, HIPAA regulations and local, state and federal requirements
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS M – Medium Work – Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Location: Oakfield, NY
Job date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 08:44:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!