Job title: LP Massage Therapist
Company: Bryan Health
Job description: General Summary:
The LP Massage Therapist is responsible for providing massage and body treatment services in the LifePointe Medi-Spa for therapeutic and remedial purposes.
Principal Job Functions:
- Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs of Bryan Health and consistently demonstrates our Core Values.
- Provides massage services to LifePointe Medi-Spa clients utilizing safe, appropriate and effective massage techniques.
- Obtains health history from clients and updates prior to each session; ascertains precautions/contraindications for massage prior to each session.
- Explains procedures and applies techniques appropriate to client needs and preferences.
- Observes client reaction to massage and modifies as necessary; solicits feedback and responds accordingly.
- Maintains client confidentiality and sensitivity to age and gender related issues during all client interactions; reports any unusual client interactions to supervisor immediately.
- Demonstrates respect, sensitivity, and concern for client’s needs with a professional and pleasant manner.
- Maintains schedules and work hours based on client bookings; demonstrates flexibility and willingness to adjust work hours to meet client needs.
Education and Experience: Current licensure to practice massage therapy in Nebraska required. National licensure and prior massage therapy experience preferred.
Location: Lincoln, NE
Job date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 05:03:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!