Job title: Guest Room Attendant | Part-Time
Company: Omni Hotels & Resorts
Job description: Location
Mokara Hotel and Spa
The Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio’s world-famous Riverwalk is just steps from all the action yet worlds away. Mokara has a long-standing history of excellence. As the only four-star hotel in San Antonio, Mokara is the first choice for sophisticated travelers. Be a part of an attentive staff by making our guest stays a memorable one.
The Mokara Hotel & Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Mokara Hotel & Spa may be your perfect match.
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in each guest room. Guest Room Attendants refresh rooms for guests who are continuing their stay, as well as, thoroughly clean rooms of guests who have checked out in preparation for the next guest checking in.
- Follows Omni’s Moments of Service or Forbes Service standards as applicable
- Thoroughly clean guest rooms including: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, and dusting
- Restock and replace used items within guest rooms
- Communicate clean status of each room upon completion
- Remove room service trays and tables from guest rooms
- Stock supply cart and ensure that it is neat and well organized at all times
- Check all equipment prior to and after use to ensure that it is in good working order
- Respond to all hotel guests efficiently and in an appropriately friendly manner
- Reports and damages and/or maintenance problems to the Supervisor, the PBX operator or to the Housekeeping Coordinator
- Basic English skills are required (must be able to answer basic questions about services and amenities, give directions to guests)
- Previous cleaning experience required
- Previous experience in hotel housekeeping preferred
- Ability to stand, bend and do repetitive movements for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 20-25 pounds intermittently, and occasionally 50 pounds
- Ability to push and pull housekeeping supply cart
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer – vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: and the following link is the
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to .
Location: San Antonio, TX
Job date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 03:38:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!