Job title: Assistant Spa Manager – Northlake
Company: Massage Envy
Job description: As an Assistant Spa Manager at one of our Atticus Franchise Group Massage Envy franchised locations, the largest operator system for Massage Envy, you play an important role in driving our vision that total body care is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey while executing the task at hand. We are looking for a value-based leader that delivers exceptional client and associate experiences to grow top line sales and relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Rally a team of caring professionals to deliver an excellent end-to-end experience to all clients.
- Build relationships with service providers and customer service superstars to guide, support, and inspire them by setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing performance regularly to empower team members to improve and grow.
- Guide the team to positively resolve customer challenges while driving memberships and promoting retail sales.
- Create a strong workplace culture where all employees feel valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
- Manage the daily operations of the location alongside your management team.
- Maintain a clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone.
- Partner with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the team to achieve them.
- Manage inventory and deposits to ensuring compliance with all labor and employment laws.
- Model the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Paid Time Off
- For Full-Time employees, the company offers a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, and Vision through Anthem.
- Other coverages offered include Short- and Long-Term Disability options, Life Insurance, Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, and Hospital Indemnity.
- 401K Retirement plan for Full-Time employees
- Discounted Pet Insurance through Bivvy
- Discounted services and products for Employee Membership!
- Sales commission, monthly incentives, and management bonuses based on performance.
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you are consistently challenged, never bored.
- Leader training and development to help you grow as a manager and lead your team.
Our Commitment to You
As the largest Massage Envy Franchise owners, with 75 locations across the US, we pride ourselves on Accountability, Integrity, and Teamwork. We invest in your personal and professional growth by encouraging open communication and providing you with ongoing training and development supported by a structured management team to help you succeed.
If you are ready to lead the charge to help people feel their best, we cannot wait to meet you!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 23:03:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!